Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
roger lewis roger lewis is offline

Default Creating graph from values in multiple tabs within workbook

I am trying to produce a simple line graph from values in worksheets within
a workbook.

Worksheet 01/01/07 Share price A £5
Worksheet 01/01/07 Share price B £2

Worksheet 01/02/07 share price A £4
Worksheet 01/02/07 share price B £2.50

I thought that you could hold the ctrl key down and select the data from
each cell in the worksheet but I have obviously got that wrong.

As you can see from above I am looking to initially create 2 lines over a
say a year to monitor the values of a number of different share prices.

Can someone point me in the direction of an idiot guide of how to do this.

Many thanks

Roger