Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Karl Karl is offline

Default Formula, Conditional Formula Needed

FC your sugestion worked could not get the =inderect formula also posted to
work I don't have 2007 though again Thanks

"FC" wrote:

I do not have a formula at hand, but I can give you a conditional formatting
that will work using the smart way, but you have to follow all the
instructions as is :
1-format n7, n19 and n31 with color green.
1-click on n7 and go to conditional formatting and do this:
conditonal formatting value is greater than(then click on n19)and format
with automatic color.
add another conditional formatting value is greater than( then click on
n31)and format with automatic color.
Do exactly the same procedure for n19 and for n31( remember 2 conditional
formatting for each cell, using greater than... in both and using automatic
color for both in both for a grand total of 6 conditional formatting. Test
it!!!
"Karl" wrote:

I have a spreadsheet where I have a value in cell n7,n19 and n31 I want to
have the cell of those 3 with the lowest number between them to turn green
and the other cells stay as they are. Thanks Karl