Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
v888coolcat v888coolcat is offline

Default Excel viewer for ME

I have Windows ME. My company sends e-mails with xls file attachments for me
to print and take to work. This used to work fine. Then my computer crashed
and I had to start over with a clean drive. Therefore I lost the excel reader
I once had. I'm having difficulty finding an xls reader for ME. Can anyone
help?

Please, no suggestions to upgrade from ME. I upgraded to XP and it wouldn't
operate my document scanner properly and several of my favorite old programs
were incompatible with no fixes or upgrades available. I can't afford the
hundreds of dollars it would cost to replace all these old programs.

Thanks for your helpful suggestions.

Bryan