Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jim Rech Jim Rech is offline

Default Excel 2007 Data Filter - When using cut it clears all data

I don't see any difference between versions. When I set an autofilter and
delete entire rows, only the visible rows are deleted. When I cut/paste the
entire range selected, including hidden rows, is moved. In the latter case,
for either version, if you wanted just visible cells to be moved, you'd have
to do a {F5}, Special, Visible Cells Only first.

--
Jim