Gord Dibben

No version of Windows comes with Excel or MS Office.

If you have it on your computer, someone installed it.

You don't download Excel. You purchase it or Office Suite from a retailer or
order from MS on line. They will send you a CD.

For info on ordering see this website.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/programs/default.asp to see the Office
products and how to purchase.

Note:you probably don't need XL2003 so browse to the "previous versions"
section.

Check out Ebay for a deal on Office 97 or 2000. If you go this route, make
sure there is a licence for the product.

If you just want to view or print(no editing/saving) the Excel file you can

Download and install the Excel Viewer from....

http://office.microsoft.com/download.../xlviewer.aspx

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Wed, 2 Mar 2005 06:13:02 -0800, "cwood"
wrote:

At work I am useing windows
xp professional and work with excel spreadsheets. AT home I use windows xp
home addition and can not use the xp professionl excel spreadsheets. Where
can I find a excel download to install on my home pc so I can work with
spreadsheets as used with the xp professional?