Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Remove addins

Addins ssen on the Tools/ Addins menu are not a feature of the Excel file,
but of your Excel installation. A file may or may not try to use particular
addins, but the presence in your Excel installation of addins which aren't
used by the file won't affect the file's size. Conversely, if the file
tries to use an addin and you've uninstalled it the file won't work.
--
David Biddulph

"Harvey" wrote in message
Hi everyone,
My friend was working on an Excel file that was so slow (excel 2003) I
noticed it has many addins so I used tools \ addins and unchecked all
those
addins and saved the file but when we reopened it all thoses addins are
checked again. Any idea why this happenes? how can I remove them
permanently
Thanks