Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Bob Phillips Bob Phillips is offline

Default Linking Between Sheets and #Value! Error

More detail?

Sample data, and the formulae?

--
HTH

Bob

"Melanie" wrote in message

I am linking info from one cell in one worksheet to another cell in a
second
worksheet in the same workbook. This particular field is a phone number
and
has been formatted on the first sheet as such. The phone number has been
filled out on the first sheet and when I link it to the second sheet I get
the #Value! Error. Can anyone help me figure out what the problem is.
Other
links between the 2 are working fine.

Thanks,