Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Freshman Freshman is offline

Default Flow sequence

Hi Roger,

Thanks for your time and solution. It works but if the flow sequence is
long, how can I know which row is the 1st source location?

Please advise and thanks in advance.

Freshman

"Roger Govier" wrote:

Hi

You could use extra columns
In C2 enter
=IF(B2="","",IF(ISNA((VLOOKUP(B2,$A:$B,2,0)),"",VL OOKUP(B2,$A:$B,2,0)))
copy across to D2 (and E2??)
Copy all formulae down columns as far as required
--
Regards

Roger Govier

"Freshman" wrote in message
Dear experts,

I got an external table showing the flows of parcels. For example,
column A
is for source locations and colum B is for destination locations.

Parcel 123 (for example)

From Shop To Shop

A1 B7
.
.
.
.
B7 C10
.
.
C10 D9

If there are more than 100 rows of source locations and I want to see
the
flow of a parcel at one glance, such as:

Shop A1 -- Shop B7 -- Shop C10 -- Shop D9.

Is there a way to do it? Please kindly advise.

Thanks in advance