Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Jon Peltier Jon Peltier is offline

Default Replacing Chart title with Text box

Also, you can select the plot area, and drag it back into the shape you
need.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
_______

"Andy Pope" wrote in message

Why not set the chart title to a space. This will hold the position of the
other chart elements and not obscure the textbox you are adding to hold
the title.

Cheers
Andy

Neil T wrote:
Hi. I'm attempting to replace a Chart Title with a text box so I may
re-size it. However, when I delete the original Chart Title box, the
entire chart moves up, causing the data labels to overlap the Chart
title. Is there any way to replace the Chart Title with a Text Box and
prevent the chart from shifting?

Thanks in advance.