Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Feather 52 Feather 52 is offline

Default Displaying percentage sign in cell

It's a huge spreadsheet and we didn't want to spend the time retyping
everything! Thanks for your suggestion, though!

"Peo Sjoblom" wrote:

If these are typed in values why don't you just type in 7 and format as
general, if you need to do calculations you can always divide it by 100 in
the formula, or if it is a result of a calculation just multiply it with 100
and format as general

Peo Sjoblom

"Feather 52" wrote in message
We want to have a cell show just the numerica value of the percentage.
I.e.
if it is .07 and displays as 7%, we just want the 7 to display. How do we
format the cell to do that? We've tried all of the format choices that
would
apply to numbers.