JP

Default calculate percentage

Hi there all,

Can someone please offer assistance. I just can't seem to work this out and
its a bit of a dive into the program to have perform this function so i can
export the result back into another program.

I have in column A a list of numbers. I need for excel to calculate .95888
or 95.888% of the value of A1 and put the answer into B1.

I have some 800 entries...A1, A2, A3 etc...A800 and would like it to
calculate each and place the answer into the corresponding B1, B2, B3
etc...B800.

That's it. Any explanation of how to do this would be fantastic. I use
version 2002.

Thanks to all,

JP