Hoochi Coochi Man

Hi Frank
I ned so many because I have built a rather amssive model of the performance
of different shops and I need it to be in one workbook as there are lots of
summary calculations. I am on version Excell 2002 and it does seem to be
limited.
Cheers
Keith

"Frank Kabel" wrote:

Hi
in later Excel versions the number of sheets is only restricted by your
memory. though depending of the size of each individual sheet I'd guess 256
is a little bit too much.
BTW: For what do you need so many sheets?

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

Hoochi Coochi Man wrote:
Hi
I need to increase the total number of worksheets beyond the 256 max.
I have seen some code to do this in other threads but I dont know
where to begin with actually entering it! Be v. grateful for a
step-by-step advise on resetting the max, say to 300 or 350.
Many thanks and regards