Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
joeu2004 joeu2004 is offline

Default I do not know how to get my gridlines to stay

On Jun 6, 7:25 pm, Lynn wrote:
Oh my I have no idea why I lose my gridlines. I start out with
them rthen I hit print preview and they dissapear.

Click on File - Page Setup - Sheet and click on the box next to
Gridlines (under Print) to put a check mark in the box.

Caveat: When you do Print Preview, some gridlines might seem not to
be there. This is a display resolution issue. Sometimes, zooming in
the Print Preview helps; sometimes not. If you see some gridlines,
but not others, just take it on faith that all gridlines will print.