Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default "Excel cannot find the data you're looking for"

If the number is actually zero, you won't find 0.00.
If the number is 0.002, then you'll find 0.00 within it, but if you've got
zero *displayed* as 0.00, then you won't find it if you look for 0.00
--
David Biddulph

"LA Horowitz" wrote in message
Using Find/Replace in excel, message comes up "Excel cannot find the data
you're looking for" even though I know many instances are there. I've
cleared the Find format, still get the error message. I'm searching for
0.00
if that makes any difference. I tried searching other strings of digits
that
are in the worksheet and it works fine but not for 0.00. Thanks.
--
LeeAnn Horowitz