Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jugglertwo Jugglertwo is offline

Default Hiding Worksheets and Unhiding them easily for Novice User

A former student in an Excel class has asked me the following question, "My
manager has posed a Microsoft Excel question that I am unable to answer so I
thought Id reach out for your assistance. I am working on a workbook for
her that has 20 tabs (worksheets). 10 of the tabs are related to one topic,
and the other 10 tabs are related to second topic. Shed like to open the
workbook and have two taps (Topic One & Topic Two) and then click on the
respective tab to see the 10 tabs that apply to it. Is it possible to do
tabs within tabs?"

1) I put together a recording macro that seems to work OK. I recorded
several macros and assigned them to buttons and it looks like it works. It
appears that a user would have problems if worksheets were renamed and added
so I'm not sure if this is a good solution.

2) My question to the newsgroup: Is macro the way to go or is there
something else for this person?

Thanks for any assistance in coming up with alternatives for this situation!

Jugglertwo