Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Copying Formulas from Workbook to Workbook

What does your formula in WB1 look like in WB1? What does it then look like
when you've copied it to WB2? In general, I wouldn't expect problems such
as you have described.
--
David Biddulph

"Rupert" wrote in message
How does one copy a formula from one workbook (WB) to another without the
new
formula not referencing back to the orginal workbook? E.g. when I copy a
formula from WB1 that adds two cells in WB1 together and paste it into WB2
the formula now in WB2 still adds the 2 cells in WB1 and posts the result
in
WB2. I want the just formula to be copied so that the two cells added are
from WB2. Paste Special doesn't help.
--
R H Ingram