Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Heine Heine is offline

Default Merge of cells

On Jun 2, 1:30 am, JE McGimpsey wrote:
MergeCell merges cells in the selection. and MultiCat merges rows or
columns (or two-dimensional arrays).

However, I'm confused a bit - "A3, A4, A5" are in a column, not a row...

In article . com,

Heine wrote:
That works great if my text was in columns - problem is that my data
is in rows - A3,A4,A5 etc. Can I alter the macro slightly? It does
exactly what I want just columns-wise not row-wise

Have a nice weekend

Heine- Hide quoted text -

Thanks - multiCat works beautifully. After getting all the text in one
cell I want the text to appear nice and natural on the sheet. Problem
is that I have maybe 500-600 words in one cell - can I copy it to a
text box for instance? It seems that I cannot show all the text in the
cell - is there a limit of characters in every cell so that Excel can
īt handle more characters than this limit?

thanks for your patience

best regards from
Heine