Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Rubble Rubble is offline

Default Referencing a Drop-Down List

Not sure what you mean. I am ponting to the cell that has the dropdown list
(in my case J59). It's what's selected in that cell that I want to appear in
the summary tab. Thanks.
--
Rubble

"Toppers" wrote:

Or is it your formula:

=maintab!A1

"Rubble" wrote:

Hi,

I have a worksheet that I am using to summarize information from another tab
in the same workbook (file). I need to display the contents from a drop-down
list (i.e. what ever value has been selected from the list) from the main tab
in the summary tab. However, when I use the standard =(maintab)'cell
reference formula, the cell gives me a #VALUE error mssage. How can I solve
this?

Appreciate any help.

Rubble