Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
[email protected] BeMortensen@gmail.com is offline

Default Excel files not opening

On May 29, 2:10 pm, "Ron de Bruin" wrote:
Hi Ben

Use Office buttonExcel options
AdvancedGeneral

Change "Ignore other applications ........"

--

Regards Ron de Bruinhttp://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

wrote in ooglegroups.com...
Hello,

I am currently using Excel 2007, when I double click on an excel
file, Excel opens up to a blank screen. If I go to options and then
cancel out, the workbook opens up. Or if excel is already opem and
then I double click on the workbook, it will open that way also.
Anyone have any issues like these?

So far I have ran all updates, and disabled all add-ons. I have ran a
repair, but the problem remains. Not sure what to try next.

All help is apreciated

Ben- Hide quoted text -

I have tried this, and it does not fix it in 2007. Any other ideas?