Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
jackrobyn1 jackrobyn1 is offline

Default how do i add a scroll bar to a line chart?

thats done the trick ive managed it after a bit of messing as im a bit of a
beginner, thanks very very much for your help

"John Mansfield" wrote:

I replied too fast - Andy Pope has an example on his site which should help:

http://www.andypope.info/charts/Scrolling.htm

--
John Mansfield
http://cellmatrix.net

"John Mansfield" wrote:

If you go to my site and send me an email with an example of your data, I'll
attempt to put together an example and send it back to you.

--
John Mansfield
http://cellmatrix.net

"jackrobyn1" wrote:

Im trying to put a scroll bar on a line chart in excel 2007 using 3 lines of
horizontal data from another worksheet, the top line is the period
labels(p1,p2,p3 etc) the other 2 lines underneath are performance figures and
the target amount, i want to display any 12 periods of 24 depending on where
i set the scroller, i know its the OFFSET functon but im having trouble
figuring out how to name the ranges etc i can't seem to get the scroller to
work. I could do with step by step instructions!!
Any help would be really greatly appreciated.