Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
T. Valko T. Valko is offline

Default Referencing Cell Next To Today's Date Cell

If todays date is the last date entered and your dates are in sequential
ascending order:

=LOOKUP(TODAY(),A2:A137,B2:B137)

If there might be dates beyond todays date:

=INDEX(B2:B137,MATCH(TODAY(),A2:A137,0))

Biff

"Docktondad" wrote in message
Please bear with the question: Using Excel 2002 w/SP/3 and Windows XP
w/SP2.
I have two columns: 1) A2...A137 are daily dates. 2) B2...B137 are cells
that are filled in (one cell) each day and contain my weight. In Cell J37
want to have the data in the cell to the right of the current day
displayed
automatically as each day changes. How do I reference the data in Column
to do this? Thanks,

Docktondad