Niq

Default Calculating hours for a timesheet

I am trying to create a worksheet where I can enter my start & end times and
then use that figure to calculate my hourly fee in dollars. I have separate
columns for the start & end times, another column that calculates what the
difference between those is (but it shows it in h:mm format), so I have
another column that converts that to a decimal (using the INT function), a
column that has the hourly fee & a column for the final rate. Is there a way
to eliminate the extra column with the h:mm format?