sue

Hi

I am working with office 2003 professional- The date is formatted as
*14/03/2001 however the pivot table does not seem to reconize this as a date
-

"CyberTaz" wrote:

Suggestions will vary depending on version. Please provide more info. |:)

"sue" wrote:

I have a spreadsheet that has been obtained from a external database query. I
am now trying to group the dates into months and years, however no luck. If I
save the worksheet as a csv file and the back into an excel file the date
grouping works fine. This however does not solve my problem.

hel please