Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
CurtG CurtG is offline

Default Can I make a "tab name" the "chart title"?

I am making multiple charts that utilizes a common chart with all the data
represented. As I segregate this data into various subsets and copy charts,
it would be beneficial to have the new charts have as its title the new name
of the tab name I give. Can this be done? Headers use &[Tab] to do this,
but I can't make this work for chart titles and using a header appears to
actually reduce the printed size of my chart.