Andrew

Yes I did try this and although it fits across the wide
the page shrinks by the same amount making the length
much shorter with a quarter of the page blank at the
bottom. Its almost as if my original is A4 + 3cm. A real
problem as I have dozens of different files and its
happening to all of them.

Regards,

Andrew