Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default Setting custome RGB properties to specific cells

You have some limited shading options.

Bring up the Darwing Toolbar.

Select the cell or group of cells and hit the shading button on the Toolbar.

Very limited..........no gradient as far as I can see.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Wed, 9 May 2007 03:05:01 -0700, kippers
wrote:

Hi,

Can anyone tell me if it is possible to specify customer RGB properties to
specific cells in a worksheet. When I go to format -- cells and click on
the properties tab I can only see the standard colour table.

Also does anyone know if it is possible to add effects to cells (e.g.
shading left to right)?

Cheers,