Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default Saved edited attachment- where'd it go?

Try opening internet explorer (if that was your browser when you opened the
attachment).

Tools|Internet options|General tab|Browsing History section|Click Settings
Then click View files.

Sort by extension or date or by name.

You may find it buried in this temporary internet file location.

huam9801 wrote:

I had a slap your forehead moment when I opened an Excel attachment from my
Yahoo Mail and made changes (3 hours of changes mind you) to the document-
all the while hitting "Save" <-- never hit Save As and now that I've closed
out of it I cannot find it on my computer.

Can anyone help me??

--

Dave Peterson