Gord Dibben

Brandon

Just pulling your padonger as Ken points out.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Sat, 26 Feb 2005 11:57:01 -0800, "Brandon"
wrote:

No worries, gentleman. This was a spreadsheet I created awhile ago, and used
for a contract I was on, and haven't used since. I am on a new contract
where this can be utilized again, but needs to be customized. I can't
customize it without unprotecting the workbook, which I initially protected
so end-users couldn't mess it up. But, the password used to unprotect it was
specific to that company I worked with, and I have since forgotten the
passwords I used back then. Thanks for the help!!

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

Happy to hear that Ken.

I can sleep better now knowing I have not become a co-conspirator in a
criminal enterprise<g

Gord

On Sat, 26 Feb 2005 00:25:38 -0000, "Ken Wright"
wrote:

It's OK, John has amended it such that if the code detects nefarious
intentions it will delete all data within the workbook and then save the
workbook, so no worries on that score <g