Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
Aqueous Aqueous is offline

Default where is excel2007 installed?

Thanks! It raises a question, since i see folders for 11 and 10 in my
directory, although I am thought i uninstalled all earlier Office editions
prior to installing OL2007. Are these harmeless legacy-related files? Things
seem to be ok...

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

Office12 is the version that comes after Office11(2003) and Office10(2002)

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Thu, 3 May 2007 20:11:01 -0700, Aqueous
wrote:

I found it. Office12? what is that about? anyway...

"Aqueous" wrote:

I have excel2007 and it opens when i access an existing file. I just can't
find it any other way. where is it installed by default so i can make a
shortcut? It does not appear in the program list, not by itself nor in Office
where the rest of the suite is.