Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bob Johnson Bob Johnson is offline

Default Same file & printer, different computers & results

We figured out what the problem was and it is rather obvious once discovered.
The DPI settings, in Display Settings, were different on the various
machines. Once all settings were the same the reports matched.

"Bob Johnson" wrote:

We are networked and bring up the same excel file on different computers. We
send to the same printer and get different results. The row height is
slightly larger (higher) on some of the reports creating a second page in
some cases. We have tried 6 different computers with 3 having the exact same
result and another 3 having the exact same result which is different from the
first 3.
There are different combinations of operating systems and Excel versions.
They are either Windows XP Pro or Windows 2000 and Excel 2000 or 2002.
However, computers with the exact same combinations still have different
results.
Does anyone know what would cause some computers to print larger row heights
than others?
Thank you.