Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
jinx jinx is offline

Default Copied hyperlink not working

thanks Gary... it does work when I cut and paste, but I'm referencing cells
by formulae... even if I do a simple '=A1' , it makes the link inactive.

I'm sure I'm being a bit dum, as there doesn't seem to be any other
questions about this, I appreciate your help.

--
Thanks... Jinx

"jinx" wrote:

Hi,

I am creating a worsheet based on data from other worksheets. Some cells in
the original worksheet have hyperlinks.

when these cells are displayed in the new worksheet, they are no longer
'live' links. is there a way of keeping the links active in the new worksheet?

your help would be greatly appreciated.
--
Thanks... Jinx