Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Teethless mama Teethless mama is offline

Default how do I combine multiple IF statements to come up with 1 value?

=LOOKUP(A1,{0,10.1,20.1},{0,2.5%,5%})

"Johanna" wrote:

I am trying to create an automated commission calculation sheet for my sales
team, however I can't find how to create the formula.

What I'd like to achieve is the following:

revenue:
0 - 10 == no commission
10.1 - 20 == 2.5% commission of the amount over and above 10
20.1 - 30 == 5% commission of the amount over and above 20
etc.

The formula I created now double counts the amount of revenue and that is
not the intention.

Thank you for your help!