Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
kassie kassie is offline

Default Mapping to QuickBooks Pro

Btw, you should get this info from QBP's Help file.
--
Hth

Kassie Kasselman
Change xxx to hotmail

"Ruth" wrote:

I am trying to import information from a checking account into QBP. The
bank's eport choices are .qif, .ofx, .ofc, or .csv. I have tried downloading
the account information as a .csv and saving it as an excel spreadsheet, but
I cannot get the mapping right to import it into QBP. It does not show up in
QBP when I import it even thought it sometimes tells me the import was
successful. Also, it always tells me there are duplicate files when I cannot
see any that have been imported. I am using QBP 2004, but I am going to move
up to QBP 2007. Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you.