Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
jinx jinx is offline

Default Copied hyperlink not working

thanks for this, but it doesn't seem to do the trick.

I need the cells in the new worksheet to automatically have the hyperlink
from the old worksheet active.

I can copy the contents of the field, but the new field is no longer and
active link... I guess I may need an UDF or something, but can't find any
answers.

yours, hopefully Jinx
--
Thanks... Jinx

"Gary''s Student" wrote:

1. Select the cell
2 Touch F2
3 Touch ENTER
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200717

"jinx" wrote:

Hi,

I am creating a worsheet based on data from other worksheets. Some cells in
the original worksheet have hyperlinks.

when these cells are displayed in the new worksheet, they are no longer
'live' links. is there a way of keeping the links active in the new worksheet?

your help would be greatly appreciated.
--
Thanks... Jinx