Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bob I Bob I is offline

Default .PDF to .XLS

Try Open Excel, then File, Open and then select the .txt file and import
it that way?

Hinojosa via OfficeKB.com wrote:
Yeah that worked but everything is still in column A, like I said I tried the
text to columns command but everything is too close together to do that, i
mean i could separte it in the .txt but still it save much time...any other
ideas?

Peo Sjoblom wrote:

Copy over the values as text to notepad, save as a txt file. Then open the
text file with Excel.

Is it possible to convert a .PDF file to a .XLS? I have a adobe reader
document reader object that I want to import to a excel wrkbk but i'm not
sure of a way to do it, i have tried the text to columns command but it's
not
working. any ideas??