Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Eric Svatik Eric Svatik is offline

Default Form Functions

I have an excel Sheet in 2003. I am making a Configurator for like Computer
Systems. I am using drop down menu's for selecting of options. I have the
options actually in a separate sheet, and i have the drop down list linked to
the Data sheet. What I would love to do though is actually make the form to
where when ever they select an option from that Drop down list, it takes the
cost of that item from the Data sheet, and adds it to the total. So by the
time they are done configuring the system, they would have their total cost
on the system. Is there a way you can help me with this.