Don Guillett

You can use vlookup functions or a worksheet_change event macro to do this.
I would use the macro.

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"ana maria" <ana
wrote in message
Hello,

I'm trying to simplify a "customer info" form in which a commonly used
individual and his/her full name, address, phone #s, etc. is required. Is
there a method in which I can enter a keyword (preferably the individual's
last name) and Excel will automatically insert his/her full name, address,
etc.? There is a large list of individuals that require this shortcut.

For Example:
If I enter "Robertson", can Excel automatically enter (in place of
"Robertson"):

Mr. John Robertson
111 Any Street
Anytown, ON A1A 1A1