Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Bill Gates Bill Gates is offline

Default Gantt chart colour change

It is in one column because it is linked to a list in a share point site so I
can't mess with the formatting as it would mess up the list in share point.

"Del Cotter" wrote:

On Wed, 25 Apr 2007, in microsoft.public.excel.charting,
Bill Gates said:
I have created a gantt chart using a stacked bar chart and hiding the first
series. The tasks also have a different priority. Is htere a way I can use VB
to change the colour of each task bar depending on the priority. I have 3
prioritys, either high medium or low.

Why would you resort to VBA, instead of simply having three data
columns?

--
Del Cotter