Tom77

Default Excel shifts to wrong worksheet automatically

I am copying data from one excel file to another. When I attempt to paste
the data to worksheet 3 of the 2nd file, the 2nd file automatically shifts to
worksheet 1. I then have to switch to worksheet 3 again before I can paste.
It is very annoying. Is there anyway to get Excel to not shift away from
worksheet 3 until I tell it to? If I could I'd paste all of the data in one
block, but I can't so I have to switch back and forth between files and all
the extra sheet shifting is time consumming and frustrating. Any help is
appreciated.