Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Lara Lara is offline

Default My Excel menu bar has dissapeared

I too face the same problem. But none of above suggestions solve it. Later
found out on the internet, that the problem is because of MSVDM (Microsoft
Virtual Desktop Manager) for which Microsoft does NOT offer support. So I
guess it's better to uninstall this annoying thing.

"David McRitchie" wrote:

Hi Robert,
If you have not exited Excel since it first happened then don't exit.
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel....htm#emergency

Otherwise, check out the rest of the page.
---
HTH,

"Robert" wrote in message ...
Same happened to me...
get into toolbars, customise.
Ensure Worksheet Menu Bar is checked, and hit the reset also.

Should be All Good.

Robert, Bris. Aust.

"AllanF" wrote:

The meuu bar (File, Edit, View, etc.) has dissapeared. I have Excel 2003. I
tried reinstalling and have checked the knowledge base and can not find how
to get it to reappear. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Allan Fromm
Green Bay, Wi