Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
GQC GQC is offline

Default Linking 2 documents

What has worked for me is to open two Excel programs ; one workbook is
your Business Plan ; the other workbook is Blanket PO ; split the
screens so that each workbook is visible ; then copy the cell from
Business Plan and "past special" to the Blanket PO ; this is how I do
bookeeping with Excel and therefore have current totals each time an
entry is made in the first workbook or worksheet.

Take Care ! Have Fun !

gqc

Hoosiers wrote:
I have a workbook, say it's named BUSINESS PLAN with 10 worksheets within it
..... saved on drive C. Within it is a worksheet named BLANKET PO (that
everyone needs to view) .......... I have also saved BLANKET PO as it's own
workbook on my network, drive F:, for everyone to view. How can I link drive
C: BUSINESS PLAN [BLANKET PO] to drive F: BLANKET PO so that when I update
drive C: BUSINESS PLAN [BLANKET PO] it will automatically update drive F:
BLANKET PO