Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Yogi Anand--www.energyefficientbuild.com[_2_] Yogi Anand--www.energyefficientbuild.com[_2_] is offline
Banned

Default Linking 2 documents

Hi Hoosiers:

A non-macro approach would be to link the cells in the worksheet of
BlanketPO workbook to the BlanketPO worksheet of the BusinessPlan workbook.

so you will use the following formula in cell A1 of the worksheet in
BlanketPO workbook:

=[BusinessPlan.xls]BlanketPO!A1

and copy this down and across to as many cells as needed.

This approach may or may not work for you.

"Hoosiers" wrote:

I have a workbook, say it's named BUSINESS PLAN with 10 worksheets within it
..... saved on drive C. Within it is a worksheet named BLANKET PO (that
everyone needs to view) .......... I have also saved BLANKET PO as it's own
workbook on my network, drive F:, for everyone to view. How can I link drive
C: BUSINESS PLAN [BLANKET PO] to drive F: BLANKET PO so that when I update
drive C: BUSINESS PLAN [BLANKET PO] it will automatically update drive F:
BLANKET PO