Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
David McRitchie David McRitchie is offline

Default Wildcard and Sumproduct

Thanks Bob for feedback, [Google Groups hard to use]
I've rearranged that section a bit to separate format of Google
Groups result from the bookmarklet ("gg:fix") that only works in Firefox.
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/firef...#ggorientation
and copied the first part to my Excel newsgroups page
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel...#ggorientation

I tried to see if there was a comparable bookmarklet for IE7
but didn't see anything. The bookmarklet definitely would not
work in IE6.

"Bob Phillips" wrote
I am an FF user, and that is so helpful ... thanks a ton.