Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default option bottom series

Bob's answer is for optionbuttons from the Forms toolbar.

If you're using optionbuttons from the control toolbox toolbar, then each
optionbutton has a groupname property. Each group of optionbuttons have to have
a unique name.

(They default to the sheet name if you don't do anything special--so they're all
"connected".)

ilver belletti wrote:

How is it possible in Excel 2002 two or more option bottom series. I mean to
have two or more option bottoms selected at the same time, because they
define different variables and they are connected to different boxes. If I
join two bottoms in one group, and I try to add another one, I don' t get an
independent control. If I select it, the previous ones are deselected, and
when I select one of the previous, it is not possible to select the latest
added.

--

Dave Peterson