Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bob Umlas, Excel MVP Bob Umlas, Excel MVP is offline

Default option bottom series

Put the option buttons inside a frame control -- only those inside the frame
will be linked to the same cell. 2nd frame gives you a 2nd linked cell. No
frames at all is another linked cell. Example: 3 option buttons not inside a
frame all share linked cell#1. 3 more option buttons inside a frame will
share linked cell#2, independent from first group, etc.
Bob Umlas
Excel MVP

"ilver belletti" wrote:

How is it possible in Excel 2002 two or more option bottom series. I mean to
have two or more option bottoms selected at the same time, because they
define different variables and they are connected to different boxes. If I
join two bottoms in one group, and I try to add another one, I don' t get an
independent control. If I select it, the previous ones are deselected, and
when I select one of the previous, it is not possible to select the latest
added.