Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jim Rech Jim Rech is offline

Default Excel Vista Problem messing up how Excel Displays?

I don't have that problem with Vista and any Excel version so I think this
is a video issue rather than an Excel issue. I'd try a different video
driver. If you're using the one supplied by Windows you might see if your
video board manufacturer has a driver updated to work with Vista.

--
Jim
oups.com...