Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bill Ridgeway Bill Ridgeway is offline

Default Color change

"tjh" wrote in message
Recently, I copied and saved a file. After I did this the Color Fill
toolbar
button changed it's basic color schemes. The colors within the Color Fill
box
were showing a slightly different color than normal. I do not recall doing
anything different than normal, but I may have. I download an excel file
from
an HTML page, which I include in the excel workbook, but I am not sure why
this would cause the color change.
Can you help to explain why this would have happened, or what I may have
done to cause this?

Thank You,

I have a similar problem of the available colour palette being different
between spreadsheets. This poses a problem as I like to colour certain
cells to highlight particular functions and I cannot have a 'one colour fits
all' on some spreadsheets. I have not changed the colour palette so, in
theory, they should all be the 'default' setting.

Thanks.

Bill Ridgeway