Ken

Jason ... I put Macro into my spread sheet & gave it a
name ... & ran it ... & it worked as though TabSheet was
password "Protected" with "Hello".

After unprotecting ... "Filters" appeared to work fine
regardless if sheet ... not protected, protected w/o
password, & protected with password (this is fine).

However, I would prefer this capability with "Protection"
only (instead of "Password Protection") ... That said ...
what little giration do I need to make to this Macro to
make this happen??? ... Thanks ... Kha