Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Rao Ratan Singh Rao Ratan Singh is offline

Default New problem

Sir,

1. In E319= value is presently blank, but when purchase of goods I input Qty
of particular Item.
2. In A319 presentlyin it is blank and cell formula is =IF(B3190,A318+1,"")
3. In B column Transaction sheet is ID number same when Sales occured I
input Item ID No.
4. In C column of Transaction Item Quantity I input when Sales occured.

When E319 and A319 both are presently blank why it is not returning 0 value.
Although when I input value
in A319 and E319 it is working perfectly.

This formula is for Inventory Record. How many Items Inward and how many
items has outward. I have Two Sheets
first Inventory for Inward and Transactions for Sale.

Regards

Rao Ratan Singh