Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
joel joel is offline

Default User Defined Function

It should update like any other macro. Iff you change the function then you
have to go back to the worksheet and change the cell before tthe changes
occur. Usually I clcik the cell with the function. I then click on the f(x)
box at top of worksheet and press enter on the keyboard. This will update
the cell and cause the function to recalculate the cell.

"Barb Reinhardt" wrote:

I have created a user defined function and I need to know how to get it to
update automatically or is this not possible. I have some fixed values for
the input variables and it's pulling data from other sheets that update from
time to time. Do I need to change the input variables each time to get it
to update?

Thanks,
Barb Reinhardt